Designer Sunglasses for Men
Designer Sunglasses for Men
Finding the right pair of designer sunglasses for men is about more than just a fashion statement, it’s a necessity when it comes to salud visual and protection. When selecting a pair of sunglasses, there are several factors you should consider, including your face shape, the tint of the lenses and your lifestyle. At Pearle Vision, we offer a range of marcas de diseñador to choose from, including Ray-Ban, Oakley, Coach, Vogue and more. If you're shopping for a new pair of men's designer sunglasses, stop by your neighborhood Pearle Vision and our eye care experts can help you select the right pair.
While choosing the right lenses will improve how you see, the right frame for your face shape will help improve how you look and feel in your sunglasses. Frames come in oval, square, aviator and many more shapes. Visita nuestra frame shape guide to learn more about what frame styles to try and which to avoid.
Choosing Lens Colors and Tints for Sunglasses
When choosing a pair of designer sunglasses for men, the tint can make a difference in how you see. Picking the right tint for your sunglasses is more than just a color preference. You should also factor in the one that best suits your lifestyle. Regardless of the option you choose, all of our lenses and tints offer UV protection. Follow our tint guide below to see which colors are ideal for different weather conditions and activities.
Yellow Tinted Sunglasses
For those who live in or spend a lot of time in overcast conditions, a yellow tint can help you see things brighter. It won't dim your vision, making it perfect for hazy or foggy days. Yellow lenses also help block harmful blue light emitted from digital screens, reducing eye strain when using a computer.
- Outdoor enthusiasts and those active in sports such as skiing, mountain biking or hunting
- Those who work in front of a computer or digital screen for long periods of time and video game enthusiasts
Amber or Brown Tinted Sunglasses
Lenses with amber or brown hues can help heighten contrast against blue skies and help you see clearer in sunny conditions. However, they are not ideal for foggy or low-light surroundings.
- Field and water sports enthusiasts
- Driving in sunny conditions
Green Tinted Sunglasses
Green sunglasses give you the same benefit as gray and brown tints with better color balance and contrast. This tint is ideal for both sunny and hazy conditions. A green tint can also help reduce glare and brighten shadows.
- Water and field sport enthusiasts
- General use in most weather conditions
Gray Tinted Sunglasses
This is one of the most popular tint colors with benefits on both sunny and cloudy days. A gray tint can help protect your eyes from fatigue and reduce glare.
- Outdoor activities, driving and sports
- General and all-purposes
- Sunny and overcast days
Blue Tinted Sunglasses
A blue tint is both stylish and beneficial to your eyes as it reduces glare and improves color perception.
- Cloudy, snowy and misty conditions
- Activities in the snow and water sports
Red or Pink Tinted Sunglasses
For those who want a little pop of color, a red or pink tint on your lens can help you stand out while reducing eye strain by blocking blue light emitted by digital screens. These tints enhance driving visibility and extend the depth of field and vision.
- Gamers and people who work in front of a digital screen
- Most weather conditions, including the snow
Transition Lenses (Clear)
Prefer not to choose a color? Transition lenses, also known as self-tinting sunglasses, are clear indoors and darken automatically when exposed to sunlight. With these lenses you will receive 100% protection from UV rays without having to carry around multiple pairs of glasses.
- All purposes and people who use bifocals, high-index lenses or progressive lenses
- Both indoors and outdoors
Upgrade Your Lenses
Help improve your vision when wearing sunglasses by purchasing specialized lenses created to remove glare. Here are a few additional options you may want to consider when selecting a pair of designer sunglasses for men:
- Polarized Lenses: Increase visual clarity and protect your eyes from UV rays with a pair of polarized lenses. Whether you’re out on the water or playing in the snow, polarized lenses can help reduce glare and reflection from the sun.
- Mirror Coating: This advanced coating gives your lenses the appearance of small mirrors, making them more visually attractive. The coating also provides UV protection, reduces glare and makes your lenses more durable and scratch-resistant.
- Anti-Glare Coating: Also referred to as anti-reflective coating, this can be added to your lenses to help reduce glare hitting the back of your glasses. It improves visual clarity and gives your lenses a more attractive appearance.
Need prescription sunglasses? Programa una cita at your neighborhood Pearle Vision for an eye exam and update your prescription before purchasing a new pair of designer sunglasses for men.